VULNERABLE CHILDREN EDUCATION PROGRAM
The learning Centre was pioneered by the women of Rays of Hope directed by Madam Dorcus Andati, to salvage the urgent need for education to the less privileged children who were increasing in number in the slum of Mathare, Likoni area, due to poverty, parents/guardians death and covid19 challenges. The education rescue plan aims at;
- Saving the children from child labour and children caregivers. (children as service providers)
- Rescue the children from juvenile gangs.
- Rescue the children from drug abuse and trafficking.
- Attract young mothers to seek education and accomplish their dreams.
- Develop and promote talent, sports and vocational skills for a better future.
- Create educational sponsorship program and attract donor and volunteer world for support and service provision.
One can join our volunteer program at the Centre and offer
- Teaching services.
- Sport trainer.
- Guiding and counselling.
- Administration work.
- Resource mobilization.
- Vocational skills trainer.
Every little contribution counts towards the advocacy for change and transformational development to improve the livehood of our children. They are true reflection of our future
Kindly be part of our story to success.